One of our top clients is offering a Great job for an experienced, active and fun English speaking governor for their five children (girls aged 11, 9 and 3; boys aged 6 and 8). This wonderful family are urgently looking for a well experienced, patient, calm, flexible and tolerant person who adores children and has the ability to work alongside a multilingual team. The ideal candidate will be willing and ready to work on a long term basis with a minimum 12 month contract although ideally longer. We are looking for a native English male, with teaching qualifications and teaching experience. No nanny duties expected as there are nannies and French governess working with the children. Your responsibilities are aimed at the development of English language skills as well as their general development. You should be able to produce both calm and active language based activities for both in and around the home. The family has a good understanding of what they are seeking and offers a good package to the right candidate that includes a separate fully furnished apartment in Moscow, driver to work, and a great salary up 1200 GBP per week depending on experience! Schedule 6 days a week and one day off. During the week working hours are from 5 pm to 10 pm, during the weekend working hours are from 11 am to 10 pm with breaks. You will also travel with a family a lot. All travel and visa expenses covered by the family. 4 weeks paid holidays per year. The family is ready to conduct interviews and invite successful candidates for a trial in Italy during the summer. Start from 1 September or earlier pending successful trial.
- Indoor and outdoor language oriented and general developing activities
- Give English lessons, reading, learning through play etc
- Walks and Outdoor activities
- Ensure good manners, etiquette and presentation
- Games and Fun as well as general supervision ensuring the children's safety and wellbeing
- Travel with the family abroad
- Excellent salary up to 1200GBP
- Work 6 days a week: from 5 pm to 10 pm during the week and from 11 am to 10 pm (with breaks) during the weekend
- 1 day off (on the weekday)
- Separate apartment in Moscow
- All travel and visa expenses covered by the family
- 4 weeks paid holidays per year
- Start 1 September (after the interview successful candidates will have a trial on Sardinia) or earlier pending successful trial.
- Native English speaker, up to 35 years old
- Teaching qualifications and experience
- Flexible person ready for last-minute travelling with the family
- Creative, outgoing, active, energetic and fun personality with a sense of adventure as well as being of tolerant nature
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.