We are offering a great vacancy for a qualified and experienced governess ready to work with our top-client in Moscow. You will work with a girl, aged 5, and a boy, aged 3. The contract is a year-minimum, ideally long-term. Female candidates with early years teaching qualifications and considerable experience, fluent in French, flexible, ready to travel, outgoing, open-minded, fun, tolerant and full of energy.There are nannies working in the family, so your responsibilities will exclude nanny duties. You are expected to advance children's English and French, and to work on children development by conducting language activities both inside and outside of the house, teaching languages in an interactive manner, playing games, having walks and promoting good manners and etiquette. The family offers amazing opportunities for the job: 1300 pounds per week, separate fully furnished apartment in Moscow and transport to work. All travel and visa expenses will be covered by the family. You will have 4 weeks paid holiday per year. The working hours are 5 days a week 8 hours a day. Start ASAP.
- Give English and French lessons in an interactive manner
- Indoor and outdoor language activities, walks
- Promote good manners, etiquette and presentation
- Games and Fun as well as general supervision ensuring the child’s safety and wellbeing
- Salary of 1300 GBP per week!
- Schedule: 5 days a week 8 hours a day
- 4 weeks paid holidays per year
- Separate fully furnished apartment in Moscow
- All travel and visa expenses covered by the family
- Start - ASAP pending successful interview
- British female with fluent French
- Early years teaching qualifications and considerable experience
- Great recommendations
- Readiness for last-minute travelling with the family
- Flexible, outgoing, open-minded, fun, tolerant and full of energy
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.