One of our top clients is offering a Great job for an experienced, active and fun English speaking governess for twins, boys aged 3. This wonderful family are urgently looking for a well experienced, patient, calm, flexible and tolerant person who adores children and has the ability to work alongside a multilingual team. The ideal candidate will be willing and ready to work on a long term basis with a minimum 12 month contract although ideally longer. We are looking for a native English female, with teaching qualifications and early years teaching experience. No nanny duties expected as there are nannies working with the children. Your responsibilities are aimed at the development of English language skills as well as boys' general development. You should be able to produce both calm and active language based activities for both in and around the home. The family has a good understanding of what they are seeking and offers a good package to the right candidate that includes a separate fully furnished apartment in Moscow, driver to work, and a great salary 1100- 1300 GBP per week depending on experience! Schedule 5 days a week 8 hours a day. All travel and visa expenses covered by the family. 4 weeks paid holidays per year. INTERVIEWS ON 19 MAY FROM 5:30 PM TILL 8:00 PM IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE, LONDON, UK.
- Indoor and outdoor language oriented and general developing activities
- Give English lessons, reading, learning through play etc
- Walks and Outdoor activities
- Ensure good manners, etiquette and presentation
- Games and Fun as well as general supervision ensuring the child’s safety and wellbeing
- Excellent salary 1100- 1300 GBP per week depending on experience!
- Work 5 days a week 8 hours a day
- Separate apartment in Moscow
- All travel and visa expenses covered by the family
- 4 weeks paid holidays per year
- INTERVIEWS ON 19 MAY FROM 5:30 PM TILL 8:00 PM IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE, LONDON, UK
- Start ASAP
- Early years teaching qualifications or experience
- Good checkable recommendations
- Flexible person ready for last-minute travelling with the family
- Creative, outgoing, active, energetic and fun personality with a sense of adventure as well as being of tolerant nature
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at email@example.com. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.