This is a temporary job for 2 months, from 15 June to 25 August. Native English speaking male governor is required to work for a Russian family with Boy 11 and a girl 5, spending summer holidays in Forte-dei-Marmi, Italy. The boy is intermediate in English. The main focus will be on the boy as the girl has a Russian nanny. Your responsibilities will be to develop his speaking/comprehension skills, provide general care, take him out for walks and accompany to the sea, doing sports together and being a role model. We are looking for a native English speaking male aged 25-35 years old, active, sporty and cheerful. Schedule is 6 days a week 8 hours a day. The position is Live-Out – you will live in a hotel located not far from the family’s place (10 min by bicycle). All job related transport expenses are covered by the family. Salary 1000 GBP per week. Interviews in Moscow or on Skype. Start on 15 June!
- Develop English language skills, learn through play
- Plan and carry out language-oriented indoor and outdoor activities
- Provide general care
- Take the boy out for walks and accompany to the sea
- Do sports and other creative activities
- Be a role model
- This is a temporary job for 2 months,
- Live-Out – a hotel room is provided
- Schedule is 6 days a week 8 hours a day
- All job related transport expenses are covered by the family
- Salary 1000 GBP per week
- Interviews in Moscow or by skype, start on 15 June!
- Native English speaker
- Male aged 25-35 years old
- Active, outgoing, sporty person
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.