This is a fantastic job for an adventurous person who is seeking travel, fun and great new adventures. Excellent English Speaking Governor position to work with 4 boys aged 7,10, 11 and 12. During the summer, they will live on a farm in Tverskaya oblast on the bank of the river Volga. The territory is huge and there are a lot of activities available. Boys study English at school. Your main responsibility will be to develop their level through daily living experiences, communication and conversations. Requirements: native English speaker, male aged up to 40 years old, teaching qualifications, experience, checkable references. Ideal candidate should be a proactive, cheerful person full of energy and very flexible, experienced with all kinds of equipment (for example, quad bikes). Separate room is provided, all travel expenses covered by the client, salary from 1000 GBP per week. The working period is from 20 June till 15-20 August. Interviews in May in Moscow.
- Develop children’s speaking and comprehension skills
- Produce indoor and outdoor language oriented and general developing activities
- Teaching reading and writing
- Playing and walking with the children
- Start: 20 June
- Schedule is flexible, 1 day off
- Salary is from 1000 GBP PW
- Separate room is provided
- All work related expenses paid, including travel
- Interviews will be held in May
- Degree in teaching or linguistics
- Native English speaking male up to 40 y.o.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Creative, positive person
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.