We are looking for a native English speaking male governor to work for a Russian family spending summer holidays in Forte dei Marmi, Italy. The job is for 2 months – from the 1st of July till the 28th of August. The governor will take care of two boys aged 5 and 8 who are interested in various sports like cycling etc. The boys are beginners in English. Russian nanny will also be at work in Italy so no caring duties required. The responsibilities will include teaching the children English through everyday communication and interactive activities, walking and playing with them, organizing their daily routine and teaching reading. An ideal candidate will be a young and sporty male aged 25-40, full of energy, with TEFL qualifications and experience working with children of similar ages, who enjoys various sports. The schedule is 5 days a week Mon-Fri 10 hours a day, possibly with an after-lunch break. A separate room will be provided for the governor in the family’s villa. NOTE! Travel expenses are NOT covered by the family – you will pay for your flights or a train yourself. The salary on offer is 1000 Euros per week.
- Teaching English through everyday communication and games and language-oriented activities appropriate for this age group
- General supervision
- Doing sports activities
- Organising leisure activities
- Working 5 days a week Mon-Fri 10 hours a day
- The salary is 1000 Euros per week
- This position is Live-In, a separate room will be provided
- Travel expenses NOT covered by the family
- The contract is for 2 months from the 1st of July till the 28th of August
- Native English speaking male aged 25-40
- TEFL or childcare qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role, working with two and more children
- Sporty, healthy, active and well-mannered, honest and reliable personality
- A person who enjoys sports
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at email@example.com. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.