We are looking for a native English teacher to work with a Boy 4 living just outside of Moscow in Barvikha elite village. The boy is a beginner in English but he speaks French. The classes must be active and fun with a lot of games and interactive communication. Your responsibilities will be related to teaching all aspects of the English language – reading, writing, grammar, speaking – through games and activities appropriate for this age. We are looking for a native English tutor, experienced, sociable and enthusiastic person with teaching qualifications. The schedule is 3 times a week 3 hours a day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). This is a temporary job starting from 8 March for 1.5 month onwards. Transport provided from metro Molodezhnaya. The salary is from $60 per hour negotiable.
- Develop speaking and comprehension skills
- Produce language oriented activities
- Teach English
- Interactive approach, learn through play
- Schedule is 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) 3 hours a day
- Salary is from 60 USD /hour negotiable
- Location: outside of Moscow in Barvikha elite village
- Transport provided from metro Molodezhnaya
- Native English speaker
- Teaching qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Creative, positive, active person
If you are not registered with us yet, please download our Resume Form, fill it and send to us with your most recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require the picture of yourself only, please do not put into your CV the pictures of yourself with other people. Please try to enter all relevant and required information as this information is requested by our clients.